Autolec’s Product Range and Applications
- Water pumps, oil pumps
- Electrical fuel pumps, mechanical fuel pumps, feed pumps
- Integral shaft bearings, belt tensioners, auto belt tensioners, belt idlers
- Rocker arm assemblies, rocker shafts, rocker arm levers, cam followers
- Valve tappets, damper pulleys, fan supports
- Mechanical seals
- Grey and ductile iron castings
- Aluminium pressure die cast components
Autolec Division’s products are used in passenger cars, heavy & light commercial vehicles, off-road vehicles, tractors, combines, harvesters, forklifts, earth-movers, marine engines, power generation engines and two wheelers.
Modern Facilities and Systems
Spread over three different locations in Chennai, India, it has the most modern machining infrastructure and testing facilities and a cellular system of manufacturing for greater flexibility in batch size, product customization and quicker response times.
Autolec Division uses high-end design software like CATIA for simulation and solid modeling. The R&D infrastructure consists of durability testing facilities also. The R&D infrastructure consists of durability testing facilities also. The division excels not only in new product development but also in product redesign and VA/ VE activities.
Autolec Division has strategic alliance with T.I Automotive, Germany for electrical fuel pumps; with NSK Bearings, Japan for integral shaft bearings and Robert Bosch for fuel delivery systems.